Headlines News :

Small One Room Apartment Interior Design Inspiration

Last week I was in Bucharest to meet a few people that I knew from the internet. We spoke for a long time online but we never saw each other in real life, and I’ve decided that right now I could go to visit Bucharest and meet a few of my “digital friends“. Now to avoid paying between 50 - 100 euro/night to stay at a hotel a good friend of mine ( Adi ) took me to his little one room apartment, and how I have a blog about architectureinterior design, furniture, etc …I’ve decided to take some pictures, because I really liked how Adi made that small place look really good. Now let’s take a look at this small one room apartment, that is a great example of how you can make a small apartment look really good.
At night these red lights make a very romantic and calming atmosphere.
red light bedroomred bedroom
Here you can see the bed and a small part of the kitchen …yes I know is very small.
day bedroom

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Home Design - All Rights Reserved