Headlines News :

Interior Design Books

daab1
daab2

 Well it’s been days since I’ve written a post.  I’m certain that my few readers have long since abandoned me.  However Munich and Prague we’re smashing!   I had planned to post a daily report with photos – but we were so busy exploring the utopian streets of Munich via foot and bike that there was no time left. Pictures and trip report coming soon.

 

 

I saw a display of books by Daab at the “Palace of Books” on Wenceslas Square in Prague.  Daab highlights the best design of various life such as airports, clubs, restaurants, lounges, and streets.   They also showcase ethnic themes including Spanish and Arabic design, and have a photo series on the architecture and design of various cities.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Home Design - All Rights Reserved