Headlines News :

Decoration Ideas for Christmas

Christmas Home Tour

Dearborn is headquarters for The Ford Motor Company. Back in the good old days, Henry Ford built a neighborhood of home for Ford employees known now as The Ford Homes. Last weekend, several of these homes were selected to be part of a Christmas home tour. One was a home I designed several years ago.
Christmas-decorating-ideas
I didn’t do the Christmas decorations. Those were done by current client who owns her own floral decoration company. She did a great job.
Christmas-decorating-ideas
Christmas-decorating-ideas
Christmas-decorating-ideas
Christmas-decorating-ideas
It’s nice to see the house looking so good after several years with young children. This was such a fun project with 2 great clients. It was nice of them to send me these photos.
My favorite decorating ideas here are the mantle – I love the way Tracy did the lighting. I also love the basket filled with poinsettias. I don’t really like them, but they look great grouped like this.
What’s your favorite? Do you use lots of holiday decorations, or are you a minimalist? I’m a minimalist because I never have time to do much more than hang a wreath! I’m vowing to change my ways this year.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Home Design - All Rights Reserved